File:C&O Canal, Mill during a flood.jpg

From Brunswick MD History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file(1,990 × 1,105 pixels, file size: 655 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Summary

C&O Canal

On back of photo: The rear of Mill during a flood. Note the water over the control gates on the canal (east end). The mill burnt down in 1972 and a new mill (Brunswick C0-Op) was opened on Sounder Road. The canal stopped operation in 1924

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current14:47, 31 August 2018Thumbnail for version as of 14:47, 31 August 20181,990 × 1,105 (655 KB)Jknight (talk | contribs)C&O Canal On back of photo: The rear of Mill during a flood. Note the water over the control gates on the canal (east end). The mill burnt down in 1972 and a new mill (Brunswick C0-Op) was opened on Sounder Road. The canal stopped operation in 1924
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

The following page uses this file: