File:Darr's Confectionery, 5 East Potomac Street cireca 1908.jpg: Revision history

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Diff selection: Mark the radio buttons of the revisions to compare and hit enter or the button at the bottom.
Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference with preceding revision, m = minor edit.

26 November 2019

  • curprev 21:1121:11, 26 November 2019HistoryCommission2 talk contribs 416 bytes +416 Soda fountain at 5 E. Potomac Street circa 1908. Ed and Lucas Darr bought this business in 1914 and operated it as Darr's Confectionery until after the repeal of Prohibition in 1930. At that time, the business became known as Darr's Tavern. Pictured he...