File:Follin's Esso was on the corner of Petersville Road and Jefferson Pike.jpg

From Brunswick MD History
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Follin's_Esso_was_on_the_corner_of_Petersville_Road_and_Jefferson_Pike.jpg(600 × 375 pixels, file size: 65 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Summary

Follin's Esso was on the corner of Petersville Road and Jefferson Pike across from Luther Chapel. Lynn Follin first opened the station back in 1951. It's now a garage owned by Blue Ridge Automotive.

(Photo courtesy of Jim Follin)

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current15:12, 29 June 2020Thumbnail for version as of 15:12, 29 June 2020600 × 375 (65 KB)Jknight (talk | contribs)Follin's Esso was on the corner of Petersville Road and Jefferson Pike across from Luther Chapel. Lynn Follin first opened the station back in 1951. It's now a garage owned by Blue Ridge Automotive. (Photo courtesy of Jim Follin) Category:Smoketown Businesses

There are no pages that use this file.

Metadata