Difference between revisions of "File:Follin's Esso was on the corner of Petersville Road and Jefferson Pike.jpg"

From Brunswick MD History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Follin's Esso was on the corner of Petersville Road and Jefferson Pike across from Luther Chapel. Lynn Follin first opened the station back in 1951. It's now a garage owned by Blue Ridge Automotive. (Photo courtesy of Jim Follin) Category:Smoketown Businesses)
 
(No difference)

Latest revision as of 15:12, 29 June 2020

Summary

Follin's Esso was on the corner of Petersville Road and Jefferson Pike across from Luther Chapel. Lynn Follin first opened the station back in 1951. It's now a garage owned by Blue Ridge Automotive.

(Photo courtesy of Jim Follin)

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current15:12, 29 June 2020Thumbnail for version as of 15:12, 29 June 2020600 × 375 (65 KB)Jknight (talk | contribs)Follin's Esso was on the corner of Petersville Road and Jefferson Pike across from Luther Chapel. Lynn Follin first opened the station back in 1951. It's now a garage owned by Blue Ridge Automotive. (Photo courtesy of Jim Follin) Category:Smoketown Businesses

There are no pages that use this file.

Metadata