Revision history of "File:Old mill in the 1930s when it was known as the Co-op.jpg"

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Diff selection: Mark the radio boxes of the revisions to compare and hit enter or the button at the bottom.
Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference with preceding revision, m = minor edit.

  • curprev 14:27, 29 June 2020HistoryCommission2 talk contribs 1,128 bytes +1,128 Here's a photo of the old mill in the 1930s when it was known as "the Co-op", located at Lock 30 of the C&O Canal at Brunswick. Note the rail siding in front of the building that accommodated freight to be offloaded. Founded by the Wenner family to take advantage of the milling trade that had sprung up in local communities along the canal, the mill was built in the 1850's and operated during the Civil War, principally by C.F. Wenner. It was later known as BP Crampton & Co. and finally the So...