File:Potomac Shop & The Hotel Potomac (Originally the Yardley) 123 E. Potomac Street.jpg

From Brunswick MD History
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Potomac_Shop_&_The_Hotel_Potomac_(Originally_the_Yardley)_123_E._Potomac_Street.jpg(604 × 375 pixels, file size: 46 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Summary

Potomac Shop & The Hotel Potomac (Originally the Yardley) 123 E. Potomac St Was built in 1921, didn't work out as well as expected, became a transient camp during the depression and then served as the post office until 1957 when the current one was constructed. The Brunswick Gas & Go opened in 1961 - Weil Brothers - and now LS Fuel.

Photo courtesy of Reuben Moss & 100 Years of Memories

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current18:53, 8 November 2019Thumbnail for version as of 18:53, 8 November 2019604 × 375 (46 KB)Jknight (talk | contribs)Potomac Shop & The Hotel Potomac (Originally the Yardley) 123 E. Potomac St Was built in 1921, didn't work out as well as expected, became a transient camp during the depression and then served as the post office until 1957 when the current one was con...

There are no pages that use this file.